- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch with bacon salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese, dressing, sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Pour in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbly. Stir before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Food Travels Through Italy
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More