- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 12 oz hot sauce
- ½ lb shrimp, cooked, diced
- 8 oz cheddar, shredded
- Tortilla chips
- Place celery into sauté pan.
- Add cream cheese, when soft, add ranch dressing and hot sauce. Mix together.
- Add diced shrimp.
- Put into baking dish, top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 350° F for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More