- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- ½ cup celery, diced
- 1 lb cream cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 12 oz hot sauce
- ½ lb shrimp, cooked, diced
- 8 oz cheddar, shredded
- Tortilla chips
- Place celery into sauté pan.
- Add cream cheese, when soft, add ranch dressing and hot sauce. Mix together.
- Add diced shrimp.
- Put into baking dish, top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in 350° F for 15 minutes.
- Serve with chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More