- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryJust in time for Lent when some of us are looking for various meatless ideas or anytime, an easy tasty dish that you can make with no trouble at all!
A few months ago I was at my sister's house cooking up some grub when she showed me a sauce her man had picked up at the beer distributor - called Curly's.
Curly's Wing Sauce Creations to be exact. It comes in a variety of flavors and when I looked to see where it comes from...it's made about 15 miles from where I live...how funny is that! Go Curly!
I took one look at the sauce...then looked at the shrimp we were going to grill and thought...oooh baby Buffalo Shrimp!!
They came out great and all the guys went crazy...and still do lol!
You don't need Curly's sauce to make this, your favorite wing sauce will do.
Make it as an appetizer or put it over a salad and call it a meal, just try to keep the men in your life away from these long enough for you to get some!!
- 1 pound of large or extra large shrimp, raw, peeled and tails removed
- 1 cup flour
- Wing Sauce
- 2 TBS extra light olive oil
- Blot the shrimp dry. Dredge each one in the flour to coat. Park the shrimp on a plate for a few minutes.
- Over medium high heat, heat the oil in a large skillet, once it begins to get hot, place the shrimp in the pan (you may need to do this in batches, if so add more oil for the next batch) saute for about 2 minutes per side or until the shrimp are pinked up and a little crispy.
- Turn off the heat, add in the wing sauce, toss and serve immediately!
- This one makes me do the happy food dance!!