- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground chicken - cooked
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup Blue Cheese Salad Dressing (even if you don't like, still add it, as it only enhances the other flavors)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 - 1 cup of Hot Sauce (I use Frank's)
- Mix all ingredients, bake at 350* for 20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve with Taco Chips or baked pita.
NotesThis recipe came from a friend and has now become a staple in my house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More