- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle hot sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 (16 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine the cubed chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well. Spread whole bottle of salad dressing over crust, then top with chicken mixture and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly, about 5 to 10 minutes. Let set a few minutes before slicing, and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More