- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 chicken wings
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for deep frying
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or deep fryer, deep fry chicken wings in oil until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and oil from skillet/fryer, drain oil and reserve chicken.
- Melt butter/margarine in skillet, then add vinegar and hot sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir all together.
- Add cooked chicken to sauce and stir over low heat to coat.
- The longer the wings simmer in the sauce, the hotter they will be. Serve warm.
NotesThis recipe originally came from allrecipes.com. I make this a lot for my husband and I as a meal when we are not really hungry.
Cooking with Sabra
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More