- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 chicken wings
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for deep frying
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 5 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or deep fryer, deep fry chicken wings in oil until done, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and oil from skillet/fryer, drain oil and reserve chicken.
- Melt butter/margarine in skillet, then add vinegar and hot sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir all together.
- Add cooked chicken to sauce and stir over low heat to coat.
- The longer the wings simmer in the sauce, the hotter they will be. Serve warm.
NotesThis recipe originally came from allrecipes.com. I make this a lot for my husband and I as a meal when we are not really hungry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Koken met OmaSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More