- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- Oil, for frying
- Buffalo Sauce, recipe follows
- Thai Dipping Sauce, recipe follows
- Combine hot sauce, and Cajun spice, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix well and cover wings.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or deep sided pot to 350 degrees F.
- Remove wings from marinade and drain off excess moisture.
- Add wings carefully and in batches to hot oil, it splatters.
- Cook until crispy about 10 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More