- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- Oil, for frying
- Buffalo Sauce, recipe follows
- Thai Dipping Sauce, recipe follows
- Combine hot sauce, and Cajun spice, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix well and cover wings.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or deep sided pot to 350 degrees F.
- Remove wings from marinade and drain off excess moisture.
- Add wings carefully and in batches to hot oil, it splatters.
- Cook until crispy about 10 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More