- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 cups hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun spice
- 1/2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon garlic powder
- Oil, for frying
- Buffalo Sauce, recipe follows
- Thai Dipping Sauce, recipe follows
- Combine hot sauce, and Cajun spice, pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix well and cover wings.
- Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or deep sided pot to 350 degrees F.
- Remove wings from marinade and drain off excess moisture.
- Add wings carefully and in batches to hot oil, it splatters.
- Cook until crispy about 10 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More