- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, poached, shredded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Chapala hot sauce
- 2 packages softened cream cheese
- 6 oz crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 c chopped celery
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- preheat oven to 325
- Lightly spray non-stick spray on bottom of 9x12 baking dish and add chicken meat with hot sauce, creating an even layer.
- In saucepan, heat cream cheese, until smooth, then blend with mayo, buttermilk and bleu cheese.
- Pour mixture over chicken, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Put in oven uncovered for about 15 -20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly, but not browned.
- Sprinkle celery over top.
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes to let set (if you can stand to wait that long!)
- Dip with any sturdy corn or potato chip, or spoon on. Leftovers are great heated up and served over shredded cabbage as a yummy salad.
NotesI love the taste of buffalo chicken wings, but wanted to come up with something that would combine the chicken and the dip in one, taking the classic combination and creating a fun dip out of it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More