- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound boneless chicken, cooked and cut up
- 1 - 8 oz block cream cheese - cubed
- 1 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing - depends on preference
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Frank's hot sauce - more or less depending how hot you want it. 1/2 a cup gives a good kick, not too hot
- preheat over 350 degrees
- In a baking dish, place the cubes of cream cheese in the dish.
- Spread shredded cheese over the cream cheese
- Add hot sauce
- Add ranch dressing
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes
- Mix in the chicken with the cheese mixture
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with scallions or green onion and serve with crackers or corn chips.
NotesMy friends have been making this for awhile and raving about it - typically I am the one raving about something I have made so I finally tried it out and wow! Super easy and delicious!! Great for a snack or for a party. Everyone will love it!!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More