- Cooking Time: 40-45
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 pound boneless chicken, cooked and cut up
- 1 - 8 oz block cream cheese - cubed
- 1 cup ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing - depends on preference
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Frank's hot sauce - more or less depending how hot you want it. 1/2 a cup gives a good kick, not too hot
- preheat over 350 degrees
- In a baking dish, place the cubes of cream cheese in the dish.
- Spread shredded cheese over the cream cheese
- Add hot sauce
- Add ranch dressing
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes
- Mix in the chicken with the cheese mixture
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for an additional 20 minutes
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with scallions or green onion and serve with crackers or corn chips.
NotesMy friends have been making this for awhile and raving about it - typically I am the one raving about something I have made so I finally tried it out and wow! Super easy and delicious!! Great for a snack or for a party. Everyone will love it!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More