- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15
- 5-6 chicken breasts, I poach them just b/c its easiest
- 1-8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1-16oz bottle of regular ranch
- 1-12oz bottle of hot sauce, you can use a little less if you can't handle a little spice
- Preheat the oven 350.
- Boil the chicken and then shred and set aside.
- Mix softened cream cheese and ranch.
- Then add the hot suace to the mix.
- Combine cheese mixture with the chicken in a cassarole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes and for an additional 25 with aluminum foil.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes, as long as you can wait.
- Serve with celery and tortilla chips, I prefer scoops.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis is the go-to dip. Its easy and delicious. I got it from another guest at a party and it seems to be one of those that is just passed around.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More