- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 12 cups original flavor Bugles
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) miniature butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (10 ounces) Wheat Thins
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) Cheese Nips
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese Bugles
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 bottle (10 or 12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix.
- Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring several times
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More