BUGLES & CRACKER SNACK MIX
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 12 cups original flavor Bugles
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) miniature butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (10 ounces) Wheat Thins
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) Cheese Nips
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese Bugles
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 bottle (10 or 12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix.
Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
Transfer to four ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Cool completely, stirring several times