- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 12 cups original flavor Bugles
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) miniature butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (10 ounces) Wheat Thins
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) Cheese Nips
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese Bugles
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 bottle (10 or 12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix.
- Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring several times
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MetroCooking DC 2013
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More