- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 12 cups original flavor Bugles
- 6 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 package (11 ounces) miniature butter-flavored crackers
- 1 package (10 ounces) Wheat Thins
- 1 package (9-1/4 ounces) Cheese Nips
- 1 package (7-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese Bugles
- 1 package (6 ounces) miniature Parmesan fish-shaped crackers
- 1 cup mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 bottle (10 or 12 ounces) butter-flavored popcorn oil
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- In a very large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and salad dressing mix.
- Pour over cracker mixture; toss to coat evenly.
- Transfer to four ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, stirring several times
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More