Why I Love This Recipe
It's party time! Flip over brownies dipped in chocolate extraordinaire.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 box (1 lb 6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® Original Supreme brownie mix with pouch of Hershey®'s Syrup
Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
1 cup whipping cream
1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Maraschino cherries with stems
1. Heat oven to 350�F. Bake brownies as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
2. Cut brownies into 5 rows by 4 rows, making 20 squares. Cut each square in half diagonally to make 40 triangles. Arrange on serving plate.
3. In large microwavable bowl, place 1 cup chocolate chips and the whipping cream. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with wire whisk every minute, until chocolate is melted. Stir until mixture is smooth. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled and set.
4. Stir frosting into chilled cream mixture. Beat with electric mixer on high speed 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended and soft peaks form. Spoon into serving dish.
5. To set up Build-a-Brownie serving bar, arrange brownies and frosting mixture along with small knives for spreading frosting on brownies. In small bowls, place baking bits, miniature chips and cherries for topping brownies.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Follow High Altitude directions on brownie mix box for 13x9-inch pan.
Surround a bowl of frosting mixture with stacked brownies for party goers to dip to their delight.
Add fresh strawberries to your brownie bar for fruit dippers.
1 Serving: Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 70); Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 90mg; Total Carbohydrate 24g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 18g); Protein 1g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4% Exchanges: 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.