- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dry bulgar
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp balsamic vingear
- Rehydrate the bulgar as directed.
- It's always a ratio of 1-2 with water, so 1/2 cup bulgar and 1 1/2 cups boiling water...just allow to sit until all water is absorbed, approx. 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in everything else and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More