- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup dry bulgar
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp balsamic vingear
- Rehydrate the bulgar as directed.
- It's always a ratio of 1-2 with water, so 1/2 cup bulgar and 1 1/2 cups boiling water...just allow to sit until all water is absorbed, approx. 20-30 minutes.
- Stir in everything else and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More