- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound thinly sliced beef tenderloin
- 1.5 teaspoons rice wine
- 4.5 teaspoons Silver Swan or Lauriat soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1-2 minced cloves garlic
- 1.5 teaspoons sesame oil
- Combine all ingredients except beef and green onions to make marinade
- Marinate beef in mixture for 2-3 hours or overnight for full flavor
- Remove beef from marinade and grill beef on grill pan with green onions
- Serve over hot steamed jasmine rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More