BULGUR PILAF (WW)
- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings of 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 c fat free chicken broth
- 1 c uncooked bulgur
- 1/4 c sliced green onions
- 2 tbls raisins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Add bulgur; cover;reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Stir in green onions, raisins, and salt; cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until bulgur is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
Remove from heat;stir in almonds.
2 points; Exchanges: 2 1/2 starch
2.5 g of fat