- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings of 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 c fat free chicken broth
- 1 c uncooked bulgur
- 1/4 c sliced green onions
- 2 tbls raisins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add bulgur; cover;reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, raisins, and salt; cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until bulgur is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat;stir in almonds.
- 2 points; Exchanges: 2 1/2 starch
- 200 calories
- 2.5 g of fat
NotesI found this recipe in the Weight Watcher magazine called "Cream of the Crop". There are some very simple great tasting recipes in there that I just love and so do my hips!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More