- Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- Servings: 4 servings of 3/4 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 c fat free chicken broth
- 1 c uncooked bulgur
- 1/4 c sliced green onions
- 2 tbls raisins
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds toasted
- Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add bulgur; cover;reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in green onions, raisins, and salt; cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or until bulgur is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat;stir in almonds.
- 2 points; Exchanges: 2 1/2 starch
- 200 calories
- 2.5 g of fat
NotesI found this recipe in the Weight Watcher magazine called "Cream of the Crop". There are some very simple great tasting recipes in there that I just love and so do my hips!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More