- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large potatoes (peeled and grated)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 large onions
- Combine potatoes, egg, and salt, and add enough flour to make a dough the consistency of drop noodles (like in cabbage and noodles).
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry onions in butter and salad oil until golden brown (onions will not turn brown without butter).
- Add onions and one large container of large curd cottage cheese to the noodles.
- Stir everything together, and serve hot.
NotesThis is another Ukrainian recipe from my grandmother
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More