- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large potatoes (peeled and grated)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 large onions
- Combine potatoes, egg, and salt, and add enough flour to make a dough the consistency of drop noodles (like in cabbage and noodles).
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry onions in butter and salad oil until golden brown (onions will not turn brown without butter).
- Add onions and one large container of large curd cottage cheese to the noodles.
- Stir everything together, and serve hot.
NotesThis is another Ukrainian recipe from my grandmother
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More