- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large potatoes (peeled and grated)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 2 large onions
- Combine potatoes, egg, and salt, and add enough flour to make a dough the consistency of drop noodles (like in cabbage and noodles).
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry onions in butter and salad oil until golden brown (onions will not turn brown without butter).
- Add onions and one large container of large curd cottage cheese to the noodles.
- Stir everything together, and serve hot.
NotesThis is another Ukrainian recipe from my grandmother
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More