- Cooking Time:
- Servings: depends on the crowd
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cans vodka (buy the cheap kind, you won't taste it)
- 2 liter bottle of Fresca
- Dump the limeade concentrate and vodka into a big pitcher (one that can go into a freezer).
- Mix well.
- Add Fresca to taste, probably around 1/2 to 2/3 of the bottle.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
NotesI went to a Cookie Lee party with some girlfriends and had, what was called at the time, "limeade slushy drinks." I made them for our Dallas Cowboys game watching party the next day and another girlfriend informed me that they are called "bullfrogs".
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More