- Cooking Time:
- Servings: depends on the crowd
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryI went to a Cookie Lee party with some girlfriends and had, what was called at the time, "limeade slushy drinks." I made them for our Dallas Cowboys game watching party the next day and another girlfriend informed me that they are called "bullfrogs".
- 2 cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cans vodka (buy the cheap kind, you won't taste it)
- 2 liter bottle of Fresca
- Dump the limeade concentrate and vodka into a big pitcher (one that can go into a freezer).
- Mix well.
- Add Fresca to taste, probably around 1/2 to 2/3 of the bottle.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.