- Cooking Time:
- Servings: depends on the crowd
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 2 cans vodka (buy the cheap kind, you won't taste it)
- 2 liter bottle of Fresca
- Dump the limeade concentrate and vodka into a big pitcher (one that can go into a freezer).
- Mix well.
- Add Fresca to taste, probably around 1/2 to 2/3 of the bottle.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
NotesI went to a Cookie Lee party with some girlfriends and had, what was called at the time, "limeade slushy drinks." I made them for our Dallas Cowboys game watching party the next day and another girlfriend informed me that they are called "bullfrogs".
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More