- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Cut a small piece off of one roll for a tail.
- Roll remaining piece into a 12 to 14-inch rope with pointed ends.
- Twist top of rope together.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and pull pointed ends apart for ears.
- Roll small cut off piece into a ball for the tail.
- Make an indentation with your finger at the spot for the tail.
- Moisten the tail with water and place in the indentation.
- Repeat the above steps with remaining rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with butter for your Easter Dinner.
NotesThese bunnies will quickly disappear instead of multiply on your holiday table.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Affy Taffy Pie by Molly Heron
Raspberry Poppy Seed Dressing
Chicken TetrazziniSee More