- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-1/2 cups (1 lb.) powdered sugar
- 3-1/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- Additional powdered sugar
- Favorite chocolate coating
- In large bowl, stir together butter, corn syrup,
- vanilla and salt.
- Gradually add powdered sugar and coconut, beating until blended.
- Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon additional powdered sugar on flat surface. Spoon coconut mixture onto prepared surface; knead about 5 minutes. Using 1-1/2 teaspoons mixture for each candy, shape into egg shape. Place on wax paper-covered tray.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before dipping into chocolate coating.
- Place coated eggs on wax paper-covered tray. Store in cool, dry place. About 40 candies.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More