- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- hefty squirt of yellow mustard
- hearty dash of worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans of Pork n' Beans
- Brown the hamburger, onion, and garlic in a deep skillet. Season with s and p.
- Drain off any extra fat when it is cooked through.
- Add mustard, worcestershire and beans.
- Heat through and serve with biscuits.
NotesThis is a major food from my childhood and seems pretty useful now, what with the economic times and all that.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More