- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- hefty squirt of yellow mustard
- hearty dash of worcestershire sauce
- 2 cans of Pork n' Beans
- Brown the hamburger, onion, and garlic in a deep skillet. Season with s and p.
- Drain off any extra fat when it is cooked through.
- Add mustard, worcestershire and beans.
- Heat through and serve with biscuits.
NotesThis is a major food from my childhood and seems pretty useful now, what with the economic times and all that.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More