- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Drain water, and allow to cool, then peel, chop, and set aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the vinegar and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, parsley, green onions, and chopped egg, and stir until well blended. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
NotesFor a little added burger excitement, this sauce goes great with any of your favorites