- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in soup and beans.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More