- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- For the Cupcakes-
- 150g unsalted butter
- 125g self raising flour
- 60g golden caster sugar
- 65g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- For the Icing-
- 200 g cream cheese, softened.
- 60 g butter, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 teas vanilla
- (or your favorite icing)
- Put butter in a saucepan, heat and stir until it starts burning (caramelised parts will become brown). Cool slightly, then sieve and let solidify (but not harden).
- Preheat the oven to 180*C, prepare 12 hole muffin tin.
- Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla, until fluffy. Add butter (medium speed), and then alternately add flour (with baking powder) and milk. Do not over beat.
- Pour into tins and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- For icing - Beat all ingredients together until smooth. Spread on top of each cupcake; decorate as you wish.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More