- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-7" flour tortillas
- 1/4 lb Canandian bacon, chopped
- 15 oz. container of egg substitute, like Egg Beaters
- 1 c. thawed frozen broccoli
- 1/2 c. favorite shredded cheese bottled salsa for topping
- Heat oven to 400 and arrange tortillas in 4-10 oz custard cups which have been sprayed with cooking spray. Spray tops of tortillas with cooking spray. Bake 5 mins. or until golden. Cool and remove from cups. Brown bacon in butter for approx. 3 mins., add egg beaters and broccoli; scramble til fluffy. Top with cheese and divide egg mixture among tortilla cups. Top with salsa.