- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a dessert that is made for our family reunion every year. Sorry I so not have a picture, I don't know how to send pictures over the net. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 16 ounce package Oreo's crumbled
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 gallon Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- Spanish peanuts
- 2/3 cup chocolate morsels
- Stir melted butter into Oreo's, press into 13X9 inch pan and freeze.
- Spread softened ice cream overcrust and sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Put dish back into freezer.
- In saucepan, bring the sugar, milk, butter, and morsels to a boil, stirring constantly approximately 3 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Cool the sauce and pour over the dessert and top with peanuts.
- Freeze overnight.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More