- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16 ounce package Oreo's crumbled
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 gallon Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Spanish peanuts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- Spanish peanuts
- 2/3 cup chocolate morsels
- Stir melted butter into Oreo's, press into 13X9 inch pan and freeze.
- Spread softened ice cream overcrust and sprinkle with 1/2 cup peanuts.
- Put dish back into freezer.
- In saucepan, bring the sugar, milk, butter, and morsels to a boil, stirring constantly approximately 3 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Cool the sauce and pour over the dessert and top with peanuts.
- Freeze overnight.
NotesThis is a dessert that is made for our family reunion every year. Sorry I so not have a picture, I don't know how to send pictures over the net. Hope you enjoy it!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking DC 2013
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More