- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- Combined crushed cookies and melted margarine and press into a
- 9x13 inch dish. Chill 1 hour in refrigerator.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine confectioners' sugar,
- evaporated milk, chocolate chips and 1/2 cup margarine. Bring to a
- boil, stirring constantly, and boil 8 minutes. Remove from heat and
- stir in vanilla. Set aside to cool.
- Slice vanilla ice cream into 3/4 inch slices, and place them in a
- single layer over the chilled crust. Smooth the seams. Sprinkle the peanuts over the ice cream. Top with the cooled chocolate sauce.
- Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More