- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 box Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice
- 1 C. chopped celery
- 1 small can mushroom pieces
- 3 T. diced green pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soun
- 1 can French's onion rings
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Brown meat and vegetables.
- Add mushrooms,undiluted soups, salt and pepper. Combine with rice; bake 1 hour at 325 degrees. Top with onion rings after baking 30 minutes. Bake in greased 9 X 13 baking dish.
- This recipe can be successfully divided in half and frozen prior to baking.
- If frozen, thaw prior to naking; shorten baking time if divided.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI got this recipe from my dear ex mother-in-law. It is a great comfort food and can be divided to make to smaller casseroles for even greater ease. Seasoning could be changed to appease one's palate.