- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 box Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice
- 1 C. chopped celery
- 1 small can mushroom pieces
- 3 T. diced green pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soun
- 1 can French's onion rings
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Brown meat and vegetables.
- Add mushrooms,undiluted soups, salt and pepper. Combine with rice; bake 1 hour at 325 degrees. Top with onion rings after baking 30 minutes. Bake in greased 9 X 13 baking dish.
- This recipe can be successfully divided in half and frozen prior to baking.
- If frozen, thaw prior to naking; shorten baking time if divided.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI got this recipe from my dear ex mother-in-law. It is a great comfort food and can be divided to make to smaller casseroles for even greater ease. Seasoning could be changed to appease one's palate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More