- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 26oz jar marinara sauce (I use Classico Spicy Red Pepper)
- 1 packet chili seasoning (I use McCormick Mild Chili mix)
- 1 15oz can each of black beans, cannelloni beans, and red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Cook turkey and drain any liquid. Add marinara sauce, 1 cup water, and the chili seasoning. Heat mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in all three beans. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
NotesI found this recipe in a parenting magazine and have loved it from day one. It is SO easy you won't believe it and EVERY time I take it to a party I get asked for the recipe:) It’s hard to believe that chili this easy can be this yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More