- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 26oz jar marinara sauce (I use Classico Spicy Red Pepper)
- 1 packet chili seasoning (I use McCormick Mild Chili mix)
- 1 15oz can each of black beans, cannelloni beans, and red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Cook turkey and drain any liquid. Add marinara sauce, 1 cup water, and the chili seasoning. Heat mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in all three beans. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
NotesI found this recipe in a parenting magazine and have loved it from day one. It is SO easy you won't believe it and EVERY time I take it to a party I get asked for the recipe:) It’s hard to believe that chili this easy can be this yummy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More