- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups sweet rice flour ( Mochiko brand )
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs beaten
- 1 Can Coconut milk
- 1 Can Evaporated milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Butter softened
- Mix dry ingredients & wet ingredients separately
- Add wet to dry in large bowl, mix well.
- No need for electric mixer, but I use my Kitchen-Aid any way.
- Put into a greased 9x13 pan
- Bake 1 Hr 350 degrees
- test with toothpick
NotesMochiko found in asian stores. you can cut part of the butter and sugar if you want but try the full version first and see how your family likes it, it disappears at work. from Hawaii.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Foodie BabySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More