- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMochiko found in asian stores. you can cut part of the butter and sugar if you want but try the full version first and see how your family likes it, it disappears at work. from Hawaii.
- 4 Cups sweet rice flour ( Mochiko brand )
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs beaten
- 1 Can Coconut milk
- 1 Can Evaporated milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Butter softened
- Mix dry ingredients & wet ingredients separately
- Add wet to dry in large bowl, mix well.
- No need for electric mixer, but I use my Kitchen-Aid any way.
- Put into a greased 9x13 pan
- Bake 1 Hr 350 degrees
- test with toothpick
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More