- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ground pecans
- 2 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add pecans and flour.
- Mix well.
- Shape into balls using 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees on ungreased cookie sheet for 45 minutes.
- Roll in powdered sugar when first taken from the oven, then again when cooled.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More