- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ground pecans
- 2 cups flour
- pinch of salt
- Powdered sugar
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add pecans and flour.
- Mix well.
- Shape into balls using 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Bake in oven at 300 degrees on ungreased cookie sheet for 45 minutes.
- Roll in powdered sugar when first taken from the oven, then again when cooled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More