- Cooking Time: 45min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1lb boned & skinned chicken pieces
- 1/2tsp ea, ground: Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Ajwain, Cinnamon
- 1tsp ground hot Curry
- 1/8c lemon juice
- vegetable oil for sautéing
- 1tsp ea, paste: Garlic, Ginger, Red Chili
- 1can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1c cream
- 1/4c melted butter
- Basmati rice, prepared
- Marinate chicken in Ziploc bag of gound spices and lemon juice for 30min.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
- Add contents of Ziploc bag and cook til chicken is browned.
- Blend pastes of spices into tomatoes and add to chicken.
- Heat through, then add cream.
- Stir to blend well, reduce heat and simmer 30min til chicken is tender and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Finish with melted butter, stir to blend and serve over Basmati Rice.
NotesYou like Indian food? Hot stuff? Then make this- it'll set your dining table on FIRE.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More