- Cooking Time: 45min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1lb boned & skinned chicken pieces
- 1/2tsp ea, ground: Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Ajwain, Cinnamon
- 1tsp ground hot Curry
- 1/8c lemon juice
- vegetable oil for sautéing
- 1tsp ea, paste: Garlic, Ginger, Red Chili
- 1can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1c cream
- 1/4c melted butter
- Basmati rice, prepared
- Marinate chicken in Ziploc bag of gound spices and lemon juice for 30min.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
- Add contents of Ziploc bag and cook til chicken is browned.
- Blend pastes of spices into tomatoes and add to chicken.
- Heat through, then add cream.
- Stir to blend well, reduce heat and simmer 30min til chicken is tender and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
- Finish with melted butter, stir to blend and serve over Basmati Rice.
NotesYou like Indian food? Hot stuff? Then make this- it'll set your dining table on FIRE.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Jean’s Recipe File
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More