- Cooking Time: 45min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30min
- 1lb boned & skinned chicken pieces
- 1/2tsp ea, ground: Cumin, Coriander, Turmeric, Ajwain, Cinnamon
- 1tsp ground hot Curry
- 1/8c lemon juice
- vegetable oil for sautéing
- 1tsp ea, paste: Garlic, Ginger, Red Chili
- 1can fire-roasted crushed tomatoes
- 1c cream
- 1/4c melted butter
- Basmati rice, prepared
Marinate chicken in Ziploc bag of gound spices and lemon juice for 30min.
Heat oil in heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Add contents of Ziploc bag and cook til chicken is browned.
Blend pastes of spices into tomatoes and add to chicken.
Heat through, then add cream.
Stir to blend well, reduce heat and simmer 30min til chicken is tender and sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
Finish with melted butter, stir to blend and serve over Basmati Rice.