- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. oleo
- 2 1/2 boxes powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- (1) Soften oleo and cream cheese together.
- (2) Use electric beater to blend all ingredients together.
- (3) Knead until hard.
- (4) Shape into eggs and refrigerate until set.
- (5) Coat with chocolate coating.
NotesI got this recipe years ago from the mother of a boy I used to date. She made the best Buttercream Eggs for Easter. She even had milk and dark chocolate coating. Dark chocolate is my favorite, but most prefer the milk chocolate. That's okay though, more for me if I make them dark. Just kidding, you can do half and half.
I really hope you will like them. I do.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More