- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 lb. oleo
- 2 1/2 boxes powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- (1) Soften oleo and cream cheese together.
- (2) Use electric beater to blend all ingredients together.
- (3) Knead until hard.
- (4) Shape into eggs and refrigerate until set.
- (5) Coat with chocolate coating.
NotesI got this recipe years ago from the mother of a boy I used to date. She made the best Buttercream Eggs for Easter. She even had milk and dark chocolate coating. Dark chocolate is my favorite, but most prefer the milk chocolate. That's okay though, more for me if I make them dark. Just kidding, you can do half and half.
I really hope you will like them. I do.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce