- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. Butter, softened
- 1/3 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 2 c. Flour
- 1 c. Walnuts, chopped
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- 6 small Butterfinger Candy bars, chopped (1 oz. size)
- In a bowl beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute). Add brown sugar and sugar. Beat 3 minutes or until smooth and fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour. Add nuts. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and press remainder onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth (about 3 minutes). Add vanilla and eggs, beating for 2 minutes. Fold in candy bar pieces. Spoon over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Notesany type of candy bar will work. These are fabulous!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More