- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. Butter, softened
- 1/3 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 2 c. Flour
- 1 c. Walnuts, chopped
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- 6 small Butterfinger Candy bars, chopped (1 oz. size)
- In a bowl beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute). Add brown sugar and sugar. Beat 3 minutes or until smooth and fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour. Add nuts. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and press remainder onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth (about 3 minutes). Add vanilla and eggs, beating for 2 minutes. Fold in candy bar pieces. Spoon over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Notesany type of candy bar will work. These are fabulous!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More