- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c. Butter, softened
- 1/3 c. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c. Sugar
- 2 c. Flour
- 1 c. Walnuts, chopped
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- 6 small Butterfinger Candy bars, chopped (1 oz. size)
- In a bowl beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy (about 1 minute). Add brown sugar and sugar. Beat 3 minutes or until smooth and fluffy. On low speed, beat in flour. Add nuts. Reserve 1 cup of mixture and press remainder onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- For filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth (about 3 minutes). Add vanilla and eggs, beating for 2 minutes. Fold in candy bar pieces. Spoon over baked crust. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool to room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
Notesany type of candy bar will work. These are fabulous!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More