- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 c. small pretzel twists
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Place pretzels in large, greased roasting pan.
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Stirring constantly, cook over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil. Cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour syrup over pretzels; stir until pretzels are well-coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on aluminum foil to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Italy or BustSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More