- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 c. small pretzel twists
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/4 c. light corn syrup
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 200°F.
- Place pretzels in large, greased roasting pan.
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Stirring constantly, cook over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil. Cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour syrup over pretzels; stir until pretzels are well-coated.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on aluminum foil to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Foodie BabySee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More