- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 sticks butter (no substitutions)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 3 Hershey bars, broken
- Cook butter, water, sugar and vanilla to 300 degrees.
- Stir in pecans if using.
- Spread in 9 x 13 pan, or on a cookie sheet (you have to spread very fast).
- Sprinkle top with Hershey bars.
- Spread as they melt.
- Let cool and break into pieces
NotesI make a lot of this at Christmas time to give to my friends. I was recovering from my transplant this year, and didn't make it. I have been asked to make it for valentine's day. So I made 11 batches of it to satisfy everyone!! It is really simple and taste great!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More