- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 Cups sweet rice flour ( Mochiko brand )
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 2 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs beaten
- 1 Can Coconut milk
- 1 Can Evaporated milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Butter softened
- Mix dry ingredients & wet ingredients separately
- Add wet to dry in large bowl, mix well.
- No need for electric mixer, but I use my Kitchen-Aid any way.
- Put into a greased 9x13 pan
- Bake 1 Hr 350 degrees
- test with toothpick
NotesMochiko found in asian stores. you can cut part of the butter and sugar if you want but try the full version first and see how your family likes it, it disappears at work. from Hawaii.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More