- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Paneer 1 cup
- medium sized Onion 1
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Tomato Puree 1 cup
- Single Cream 1 cup
- Butter or Ghee 2 tbsp
- Kasuri methi 1 tbsp (dried Fenugreek leaves)
- Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic in a blender.
- Heat the butter or ghee in a heavy bottomed pan, add the paste. fry till golden in color then add tomato puree, kasuri methi, salt, red chilli powder, mix well and stir cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and garam masala powder, mix well and let it simmer for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the paneer pieces and cook for a couple of minutes. Garnish with coriander. Serve hot with plain rice or Naan bread
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Social CookbookSee More
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Classic Beef Stew
chocolate peanut butter cream cheese fillingSee More