- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Drop dough by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Makes about 4 dozen butter pecan cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Get Cookin'See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More