- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Combine dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Drop dough by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375° for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Makes about 4 dozen butter pecan cookies.
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More