- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2- 2 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 c.chopped pecans
- 1 c.butter, softened
- 2/3 c. Br sugar
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t.salt
- 2 c.flour
- Preheat oven to 350` On a baking sheet, toast pecans until fragrant, about 6 minutes. Let cool completely; finely chop.
- Cream butter for about a minute. Add sugar and vanilla & cream until light, about 1 minute more. Add salt & flour & mix just until dough comes together. Fold in pecans.
- Shape into balls. Roll in sugar. Place on a baking sheet.
- Gently flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 12 minutes
- Using less pecans & adding toffee chips makes a good cookie too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More