- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2- 2 1/2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 c.chopped pecans
- 1 c.butter, softened
- 2/3 c. Br sugar
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t.salt
- 2 c.flour
- Preheat oven to 350` On a baking sheet, toast pecans until fragrant, about 6 minutes. Let cool completely; finely chop.
- Cream butter for about a minute. Add sugar and vanilla & cream until light, about 1 minute more. Add salt & flour & mix just until dough comes together. Fold in pecans.
- Shape into balls. Roll in sugar. Place on a baking sheet.
- Gently flatten with the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 12 minutes
- Using less pecans & adding toffee chips makes a good cookie too.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More