- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/2 C. Butter
- 1/2 C. Sugar
- 1/2 C. packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/8 t. Salt
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 2 C. Confectioners Sugar
- 3/4 C. chopped Pecans
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the butter, first 2 sugars, cream and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Stir in confectioners sugar until smooth.
- Fold in pecans.
- Spread into buttered 8" square dish.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into 1" squares and store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Note: Make sure to cut into pieces and remove from 8" buttered dish Before putting into the refrigerator. Otherwise the fudge will be very hard to remove from dish once refrigerated..
- Number Of Servings: 1-1/4 Pounds
NotesThis is a keeper :) This recipe from the Taste of Home magazine... Very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More