- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 64 Pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 cups of icing sugar
- 1 cup of pecan halves, toasted and coarsely chopped
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine butter, sugars, cream and salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Stir in icing sugar until smooth.
- Fold in pecans.
- Spread into a buttered 8 inch square dish.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into 1 inch squares.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
NotesTaste of Homes Holiday Recipes.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More