- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. graular sugar
- //2 c light brown sugar
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1 c. pecans (toasted)
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 c.'s confection sugar
- coat a 8inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In large saucepan bring, butter, cream, g.sugar, and brown sugar and salt to boil over med. heat stir.
- Boil for 5min stirring. remove from heat stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Add confectioner sugar stir till smooth. spread in pan.
- Cool and cut into 1 inch squares...... store in airtight containers.
- yields 5 doz
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More