- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. graular sugar
- //2 c light brown sugar
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1 c. pecans (toasted)
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 c.'s confection sugar
- coat a 8inch pan with nonstick spray.
- In large saucepan bring, butter, cream, g.sugar, and brown sugar and salt to boil over med. heat stir.
- Boil for 5min stirring. remove from heat stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Add confectioner sugar stir till smooth. spread in pan.
- Cool and cut into 1 inch squares...... store in airtight containers.
- yields 5 doz
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More