- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute pecans in butter until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together brown sugar, eggs and
- half and half until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream, vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers' directions.
NotesYou can't beat homemade ice cream!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More