- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 45
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute pecans in butter until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together brown sugar, eggs and
- half and half until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream, vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers' directions.
NotesYou can't beat homemade ice cream!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Gluten-Free and Delicious
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More