- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute pecans in butter until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together brown sugar, eggs and half and half until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream, vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers' directions.
NotesThis is sooo good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More