- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small skillet over medium heat, saute pecans in butter until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together brown sugar, eggs and half and half until smooth.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally, and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and stir in cream, vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturers' directions.
NotesThis is sooo good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More