- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 min. + freezing
- * 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- * 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- * 1 cup canned pumpkin
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- * 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- * 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- * 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, optional
- * Additional whipped cream
- Spread ice cream into the crust; freeze for 2 hours or until firm. In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; fold in whipped cream. Spread over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping. Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping if desired. Dollop with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More