Butter Pecan Pumpkin Pie
* 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
* 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
* 1 cup canned pumpkin
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
* 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
* 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, optional
* Additional whipped cream
Spread ice cream into the crust; freeze for 2 hours or until firm. In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; fold in whipped cream. Spread over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping. Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping if desired. Dollop with whipped cream.