- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 min. + freezing
- * 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- * 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- * 1 cup canned pumpkin
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- * 1/4 teaspoon each ground cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- * 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- * 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- * 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping, optional
- * Additional whipped cream
- Spread ice cream into the crust; freeze for 2 hours or until firm. In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg; fold in whipped cream. Spread over ice cream. Cover and freeze for 2 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping. Drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping if desired. Dollop with whipped cream.