- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- butterscotch sauce, bought/homemade
- Mix together crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes and then set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, brown sugar and corn syrup; bring to a boil. Stir in raisins. Spoon onto prepared crust.
- In a large bowl using a mixer beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until very smooth. Add eggs beating until smooth. Spoon onto the raisin mixture.
- Bake at 350ºF for 35 minutes or until almost set. Let cool completely on a wire rack; refrigerate until chilled through. Remove from springform pan to serving plate and drizzle butterscotch sauce on top before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More