- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- butterscotch sauce, bought/homemade
- Mix together crumbs and melted butter. Press into a 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes and then set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, brown sugar and corn syrup; bring to a boil. Stir in raisins. Spoon onto prepared crust.
- In a large bowl using a mixer beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until very smooth. Add eggs beating until smooth. Spoon onto the raisin mixture.
- Bake at 350ºF for 35 minutes or until almost set. Let cool completely on a wire rack; refrigerate until chilled through. Remove from springform pan to serving plate and drizzle butterscotch sauce on top before serving.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More