- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Base: In a small mixer bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine and confectioners' sugar. Blend in flour.
- Pat into 9X9 inch square pan. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- To Make Filling: In a large bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter or margarine, beaten eggs, vinegar, vanilla, and raisins. Pour over base
- and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until set.
NotesAs good as tarts and alot easier to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More