- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Base: In a small mixer bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine and confectioners' sugar. Blend in flour.
- Pat into 9X9 inch square pan. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- To Make Filling: In a large bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter or margarine, beaten eggs, vinegar, vanilla, and raisins. Pour over base
- and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until set.
NotesAs good as tarts and alot easier to make!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More