- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- To Make Base: In a small mixer bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter or margarine and confectioners' sugar. Blend in flour.
- Pat into 9X9 inch square pan. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- To Make Filling: In a large bowl combine brown sugar, melted butter or margarine, beaten eggs, vinegar, vanilla, and raisins. Pour over base
- and bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, until set.
NotesAs good as tarts and alot easier to make!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More