BUTTER TOFFEE COOKIE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup toffee baking bits
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Stir in the milk chocolate and semisweet chips, toffee bits, and pecans. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
NotesHad these at a gathering we attended while on vacation. These are great.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More