- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 8 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt (I think I omitted this)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter until fluffy. Add confectioners' sugar and continue creaming until well blended.
- 2. Add salt, vanilla and 6 oz evaporated milk. Blend on low speed until moistened. Add additional 2 oz evaporated milk if necessary. Beat at high speed until frosting is fluffy.
- Note: I used 6 oz of evaporated milk. The frosting was thin, so I added extra confections' sugar. The frosting did firm up in the fridge overnight. This makes a lot of frosting. I probably could have frosted 2-3 cakes!
NotesI frosted the Plain Eggless Cake using this recipe.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More