- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 11-ounce pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- Line an 8 inch square baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In saucepan melt butterscotch chips then stir in vanilla frosting, nutmeg and rum extract. Mix well then spread in foil lined pan.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More