- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 11-ounce pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- Line an 8 inch square baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In saucepan melt butterscotch chips then stir in vanilla frosting, nutmeg and rum extract. Mix well then spread in foil lined pan.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into pieces.
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Taste of CenturyLink
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More