- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 11-ounce pkg. butterscotch chips
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp rum extract
- Line an 8 inch square baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
- In saucepan melt butterscotch chips then stir in vanilla frosting, nutmeg and rum extract. Mix well then spread in foil lined pan.
- Refrigerate until firm and cut into pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More